Mac Book pro Retina Display 15” Hardware Problems:
- Water/liquid Spilled on laptop or its keyboard.
- Repair/Replace MacBook pro Retina Display LED Screen.
- Broken LED Screen on your MacBook Pro 15” Retina Display
A- Image is dim or screen is dark and faded.
B-The display is distorted with garbled up images.
C-Vertical or horizontal lines on the screen.
D- Random colorful patches rapidly flash in and out.
E- MacBook pro 15” Retina Display laptop turns on but LED screen is completely blank.
F- MacBook pro 15” Retina Display laptop screen does not open and close easily.
- Hard disk boot failure. Data recovery & data transfer.
- Random shut downs or laptop getting too hot.
- Broken laptop casing, hinges, latches etc.
- Repair or replace notebook motherboard/Logic Board.
- Remove administrative and EFI passwords.
- Battery Replacement / charging issues.
- Laptop Fan Assembly Failure.
- MacBook pro Retina Display keyboard and Touchpad problems.
- Bad AC Adapter or power not working properly.
- Fix broken laptop DC Power Jack/Connector.
Mac Book Pro 15” Retina Display Software problems:
- Diagnosis and Repair of your Macbook pro Retina individual software problems
- Fix OS Problems, slow operation, remove viruses.
- Install or upgrade all OS such as Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion,Mavericks,Yosemite
- Remote Connection Setup to connect & operate from anywhere.
- Install Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8, PRO on any Intel processor MAC
Tech Shield Chicago Apple – Mac repair Service
Chicago Apple Retina Display Repair
Free Estimation | Free Consultation | Open 6 Days a week contact us